To provide GPs with practical tools for applying the latest evidence based practice in their investigation and referral of patients who may have lung cancer.
- Identify the risk factors, symptoms and signs of lung cancer
- Explain why early and rapid referral into the cancer care pathway is important for patient outcome
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practice assessments of patients who may have lung cancer using best practice assessment incorporating the investigation and refer
- Refer patients with symptoms of lung cancer promptly to a specialist linked to a multidisciplinary team
- Define the importance and role of multidisciplinary teams in the assessment and management of patients who may have lung cancer
eLearning package notice
Please note that some eLearning packages may require that you download the free Articulate Mobile Player app if you are using iOS Apple or Android based devices.